Hey there, creative genius!
You’re a total Rockstar when it comes to creating your art. Whether it’s photography, fashion, music, marketing, writing, or crafting the perfect microbrew, you’ve finally made the leap to becoming your own boss and charging for your artistic endeavors!
Congrats! That’s a HUGE step!
The only problem…
Managing your business finances is a serious drag, isn’t it?
Accounting is confusing
Taxes are scary
And most financial experts you know are intimidating
(Are they speaking another language?)
It makes you rethink if you’re really a genius after all…
Does this sound like you?
Do you ever wish there was a safe – and dare I say FUN –
place to get your business & money questions answered?
A place that captures and embraces your creativity while helping you become financially savvy?
YOU’RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!
I’ve created the Manage Money Like a Boss Collective
for self-employed creatives like you!
Hi, I’m Christine Luken, the Financial Lifeguard, speaker, and author.
Like you, I’m a creative entrepreneur AND I also happen to be pretty good with numbers. A unique combination, right?
I speak your language – and I’m going to demystify money for you so it can become your best employee, rather your worst nightmare.
This collective is all about empowering you to manage your business and money like a boss, especially if you struggle with math and finances.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Monthly group coaching via webinar from me on a particular financial topic in a way that’s interesting, impactful, and relevant to your creative business.
- Monthly group coaching via webinar from my hand-picked experts in the fields of banking, accounting, investing, taxes, business law, public relations, marketing, and mindset. (All of whom talk about business & money in plain English!)
- Over 14 hours of training videos are in the Collective Vault to access anytime - a value of over $1,397!
- Exclusive resources for you in the Collective Vault such as the Creative Cold Calling Script & the Collections with Class Script for getting delinquent customers to happily pay you.
- A collective of like-minded creative entrepreneurs for community, support, and accountability via members-only Facebook group.
- Exclusive discounts on my online courses and coaching, plus the ability to earn money by referring your friends to the Collective.
December 18, 2018 - Taking Care of Your Most Important Employee - YOU! - with special guest Eylse Jarard
January 8 , 2019 - Getting Free Press for Your Business - Christine Luken, the Financial Lifeguard
January 22, 2019 - Put the Sizzle in your Sales Messag - Special guest and sales coach, Kierra Jones
What if I'm an entrepreneur but not in a creative field? Can I join the Collective?
Of course! If you want a place to find easy-to-understand money and business advice in a fun and interesting way, the Manage Money Like a Boss Collective is for you! And PS, if you’re human, you ARE creative!
I'm in a network marketing business. Is the Collective for me, too?
Yes! If you want to grow your direct sales or network marketing business like a boss, you’ll find tons of value in the Collective content that you won’t find anywhere else.
What if I join and decide it's not for me?
No worries! You can cancel your membership at anytime.
Christine, thank you so much for the Manage Money Like a Boss Collective. Our business has navigated a lot of growing pains this year, and finances have been the single largest obstacle. We’ve been fortunate to not struggle financially, but we’ve also known that we needed to get a better understanding of where our money was coming from and going to now before it’s too late. I did not even know what questions to ask and I certainly didn’t have time! But you’ve provided bite size, actionable insight that is moving us forward. Thank you! — Charlene Hegge, Owner - SEO Unpacked
I absolutely love the work I do as an entrepreneur, but the financial side feels icky and terrifying. Christine Luken made me realize that by not managing the business side of things well, I'm not fulfilling my calling to the best of my ability. If your entrepreneurial calling needs a kick in the pants, I encourage you to check out the Manage Money Like a Boss Collective. You might be surprised at how you can step more fully into your calling when you begin to steward EVERY part of it well! — H.R. Hutzel, Best Selling Author & Speaker