One-on-one coaching with the Financial Lifeguard is for you if:
- You're a high-income earner but you feel like you don't have much to show for it
- You're ready to trade your anxiety and money shame for confidence and financial dignity
- You're ready to do both the money mindset work and make changes in your financial behavior
- Do you feel like you are making a good income, but you don’t understand how it all disappears so fast?
- You feel that anytime someone else looks at your finances (if they ever do), it’s like going to the principal’s office and you will be punished for what’s going on?
- You know what you need to be doing to pay off your debt and increase your zeros in your bank account, but you can’t seem to make yourself follow through
ARE YOU TIRED OF...
- One-size-fits-all financial advice
- Extreme money approaches that don’t allow you to enjoy life
- Being judged for your money messes
I understand the fear, shame, and anxiety my clients feel when they’re struggling with finances, because I’ve been through it myself.
It’s a privilege for me to walk with my clients through their emotional money messes with understanding, not judgment.
I will provide you with a Personalized Prosperity Plan to help you achieve your unique financial goals. At the end of each session, you’ll have a set of action items to help you start improving your personal bottom line immediately.
HERE'S WHAT I HAVE FOR YOU:
FINANCIAL FINE TUNING 6-Month Coaching Package for $2,997 (or 6 payments of $547)
One 75- Minute Coaching Session with the Financial Lifeguard per Month
+ One 25-Minute Mid-month Check-in Video Chat
Email Support between Coaching Sessions
Client Only Facebook Group for On-going Support & Accountability
50% Discount On Webinars, Live Classes, & Online Programs during the Coaching Process
PLEASE BOOK A COFFEE CHAT WITH ME SO WE CAN DETERMINE IF WE ARE A GOOD FIT TO WORK TOGETHER HERE.
“You didn’t get yourself into debt overnight and you won’t get out of it overnight, but Christine lays out a step-by-step plan that WORKS. With her guidance and encouragement, we paid off $20,000 in debt in six months!” — Doug & Joanne Smith,