One-on-one coaching with the Financial Lifeguard is for you if:
- You're a high-income earner but you feel like you should be managing your money better
- You're ready to trade your uncertainty and anxiety for confidence and financial dignity
- You avoid proactively dealing with your money because you're busy and life gets in the way
- You're ready to do both the money mindset work and make changes in your financial behavior
- Do you feel like you are making a good income, but you should have more to show for it?
- Are you nervous about the amount of debt you're carrying or your lack of savings?
- If you're married, do you and your spouse either constantly bicker about money or avoid talking about it altogether?
- Do you know what you're supposed to be doing with your money - building up saving, paying down debt, and living within your means - but you can’t seem to make much progress on your own?
ARE YOU TIRED OF...
- One-size-fits-all financial advice
- Extreme money approaches that don’t allow you to enjoy life
- Being judged for your money messes
I understand the fear, uncertainty, and anxiety my clients might feel when they’re struggling with finances, because I’ve been through it myself.
It’s a privilege for me to walk with my clients through their emotional money messes with understanding, not judgment.
I will provide you with a Personalized Prosperity Plan to help you achieve your unique financial goals. At the end of each session, you’ll have a set of action items to help you start improving your personal bottom line immediately.
HERE'S WHAT I HAVE FOR YOU:
FINANCIAL FINE TUNING 6-Month Coaching Package for $2,997 (or 6 payments of $547)
One 75- Minute Coaching Session with the Financial Lifeguard per Month
+ One 25-Minute Mid-month Check-in Video Chat
Email Support between Coaching Sessions
PLEASE BOOK A COFFEE CHAT WITH ME SO WE CAN DETERMINE IF WE ARE A GOOD FIT TO WORK TOGETHER HERE.
"By following Christine’s advice, we went from $20,000+ in credit card debt to $0 in eight months. There have been a few bumps in the road, as you don’t get into debt overnight and you don’t get out of it overnight, but with Christine’s guidance we were able to get back on course. Swallowing your pride and admitting you need help is the hardest part of getting out of debt, but once you make that decision the emptiness you feel is quickly replaced with hope. One meeting with Christine will put you on the path to financial freedom, so I encourage you to schedule your meeting today." — Doug & Joanne Smith,
"Before working with Christine, I ignored my finances, both personal and business, hoping things would improve. On my own, I felt stuck, like I needed someone to kick my ass into gear, hold me accountable, and tell me what to do. I didn't know where to start. But after several months of coaching, I grew comfortable managing my money and that was empowering. Now, I feel in control of my money instead of it controlling me. I'm still on the journey, but I have taken monumental steps in the right direction." — Stacy Kessler, Brand Strategist